Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fundraising

As most of you know, I moved to Africa in September for a mission trip to work in a rural hospital in Kijabe, Kenya. The hospital has just over 200 beds, and I am doing GENERAL surgery while here. To pay for some of the costs associated with the trip (travel, licenses, lodging, etc), I need to raise money for the trip. I am currently waiting to hear about a large source of funding from the Durant Fellowship at MGH. I will find out in November. Pending that decision, I may need to raise additional funds. (The total amount I need is about $11,000) If you would like to make a donation, you can do so one of several ways:

For convenience, I have an electronic account that you can donate to by Paypal or credit card via the internet. Just click the “donate” button on the header at the top of the page.


If you are making a more substantial donation and would like a receipt for tax purposes, I recommend that you make the donation directly to the World Medical Mission at Samaritan’s Purse. To do so, you can make a donation by sending in a check or by phone via credit card.

For checks: Make them payable to Samaritan’s Purse. Write “Dr. Wilson” and the project acct number (003494) on the memo line. Then mail it to the address below.

Samaritan's Purse
PO Box 3000
Boone, NC 28607
Attn: Ms. Linda Herman


Alternatively you can call Linda Herman at (828) 278-1168 and make a donation by credit card.


Thanks in advance for your support.
chad


Kijabe Hospital

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home