Saturday, October 04, 2008

Contact Information

Dear friends and family:
I have arrived safely in Kenya.

I have a mailbox in the hospital if you would like to send me something, but keep in mind it may take 4-6 weeks to arrive, and that it's pretty expensive to mail to East Africa.
My mailing address is:

Dr. Chad Wilson
AIC Kijabe Hospital
P.O. Box 20
Kijabe 00220
Kenya

***

To call me from the US, keep in mind that I am 7-11 hours ahead of you depending on your time zone and daylight savings...

Home phone: 011 254 203 246 455
Mobile phone: 011 254 738 128 170

the 011 is for calling out of US, and the 254 is the country code for Kenya.

***

As always, you can reach me by email at dr.chadwilson@gmail.com

Blessings,
chad

My home is in my head.
~Bob Marley

2 Comments:

At Thu Oct 09, 01:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poppy, good luck. Georgie and I send our love and our prayers. You are making us prouder each day (and we started out just plain proud to know you!) I can't believe it's been 5 years since I was your minor surgeon. You were a great leader then and you're a great leader now. Please keep in touch.

Love,
Wolfee

 
At Tue Dec 23, 05:16:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chad- it wounds like you are having an illuminating experience. I am so inspired by your commitment to service to the underserved and to your faith. Merry Christmas! I would love to set up a surprise conference call between you and Jason- I know he'd love to talk to you. He keeps asking me about your face book page and blog- but never signs up. Do you ever use SKYPE to communicate? Do you have access to a computer with a camera and microphone? SKYPE is a free program you can use to talk by internet to people from all over the world- though I'm not sure if it is in Kijabe. Let me know. Take care!
Camille

 

Post a Comment

<< Home